Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/Toe Kick Vent

tim wrote at 2013-05-22 18:05:24
This is an old question, but I stumbled upon it in my search and figured I'd add some updated info.  We recently remodeled our kitchen and ran into this dilemma about putting the heat in the toe kick and worried about the heating leaking into the cabinet.  Our contractor warned against doing so because of air leakage.

We found a duct kit that was made for this and created a nice tight fitting sealed connection and fit our existing ductwork perfectly.  It is called the "ToeDuctor".  Only place I found it was on their website.  http://toekickductor.com.  Worked like a charm and our contractor was quite impressed.

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

mike newberry

I can answer most any question that has anything to do with Heating and Air conditioning repair and most plumbing questions.

25 plus years experience in building management, the last ten years as an HVAC contractor.

RSES, ACCA, Green Mechanical Council and BBB.

Associates degree in structural design and many credentialed factory schools alond with 2 semester heat pump school.

Mercer county hospital, Illinois. Rock Island County, Illinois. Mapco Express/Delek USA. Lamar Advertising. CJ Advertising. Ruby Tuesdays, Middle Tennessee. Outback Steakhouse, Middle Tennessee. Dairy Queen Corporate. Wyndham Hotels.