Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/fridge heating up food instead of cooling

Fred wrote at 2013-02-08 18:05:25

I have a GE Profile side by side with the exact same issue. This morning the freezer was 8deg and the fridge side was 83deg. Unplug it and plug it back in and it starts to cool. I also had the issue with the inside light not working both times this has happened. Does anyone have any incite on this it's hard to have a tech fix it when it's working when they show up. I also spoke to GE and they have heard of this but didn't have any answer as to the cause.

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. If maxed-out... You may visit our website at for quicker service.

30 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched and is supervised by My Wife Ann who is also very experienced in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business

My credentials can be viewed on my website at