Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/Replacing capacitor on blower of gas heating unit in mobile home

I need to replace the capacitor on the blower of my gas heating unit.  The blower is getting power and I can hear it trying to run, but cannot turn over. Some of the info on the part is a little hard to read, but what I can read is that it is a Cambridge capacitor then has 4850, The last character may either be a zero or it may be the letter O. When I researched in on line, I found references to the part # as 4850 or 485 or as 485O. However, when I search under all three alternative numbers, I could not find anywhere the part was available to purchase. I am willing to purchase the part in a local walk-in store or via the web. My research on-line combined with speaking to 3 different repair companies (none of whom will travel the 60+ miles to complete the repairs in my home) indicate that the capacitor is causing the problem.  Any assistance you could provide would be greatly appreciated!  
If your knowledge and experience indicates the blower problem is something other than the capacitor, or if there are alternative or additional parts that should be replaced, please let me know.

Additionally, it would be extremely helpful if you could direct me to either an on-line site or to a physical business within 100 miles of Little Rock Arkansas where I can purchase the part(s) I need, to complete the repairs and get my heater up and working.

Jan W

Usually if you physically remove the run capacitor from the strap it should say something like 5 MFD 370 volt, or 7.5 MFD 370 volt or 10 MFD 370 volt. MFD standing for Micro Fared. Also if you can read the label on the motor itself it will state what size Capacitor.If your Furnace is not ancient you can goggle the model number it you may find a replacement guide that may state the size . Any HVAC web based Internet Company sells those. Should not cost more than $20.00. You can also go to a Nationwide Company that sells to the public and they can ship to you ,needing an account set up.Also before you do anything ,verify the motor is not bound up by free spinning the blower wheel, it should turn many revolutions before it stops.Hopefully you checked the motor correctly, you should have 120 volt AC at the common of the motor and one fan speed motor only. ( if this is a multi speed motor and a 120 volt furnace )  

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

40+ years diversified experience.An HVAC/Refrigeration Self Employed Contractor since 1986. NATE Certifield. Answer questions pertaining to Residential and Commercial Air Conditioning , Warm Air Heating, Heat Pump systems.Mechanical and Electrical troubleshooting of these systems.Be as detailed as possible when describing problem.Packaged unit or split systems.No appliance questions.

Installation and Troubleshooting, Mechanical and Electrical, in following areas, Refrigeration ( Walk In and Reach In Coolers and Freezers ) Commercial Roof Top and Packaged Heating/Cooling ( Natural Gas,Propane, Electric, and Heat Pumps ) Computer Room Air Conditoning Systems,Commercial Residential Packaged and Split Systems Air Conditoning and Heat Pumps.Warm Air Oil , Natural and Propane Gas Heating systems.

Graduated from Private Technical School in 1975. An HVAC/Refrigeration Contractor . Have Unlimited Heating/Piping and Cooling Contractor License.Limited Sheetmetal Contractors License.NATE Certifield. York Certifield Master Heat Pump Technician 1986. Served 33 years combination Active Duty Air Force , Air Force Reserves and Air National Guard in the HVAC/Refrigeration Shop/Mechanical Shop. Troubleshooting/Installing HVAC/Refrigeration Equiptment Worldwide. Retiring in 2003 as a Senior NCO ,and a Mechanical Superintendent.