Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/Blower motor wiring

my blower motor for the furnace/ac recently quit working. i have a replacement for just a time, but i can't find a make or model number on it i found this 308014-201 Rev. A on the blower motor. the furnace unit is an intertherm feh015ha is the model number. I can't find a wiring diagram for the blower motor and i would like to know what wire does what. the motor has a blue, black, red, yellow, and white wire. the furnace has a yellow, 2 red, black, and white wires. i'm not sure where i could get the diagram from being as the house is from the 80s. if you could help me out with how to obtain this information i would be very grateful thank you for your time =]

Just about all motors that I'm aware of have a wiring diagram on them.  The number you have does not help me in any way.  If there is not label on the motor, then do not use it.  There is no way for you to confirm it is the correct motor.  Wiring colors also change so there is no way to be 100% sure it will work.  I am also not having any luck with the unit model number.  If this motor was a 220v motor for an air handler or the like then the white wire is common and blue, black, red and yellow could be the 4 different speeds.  You did not mention them, but there should also be a couple of brown wires for the run cap.  If there is no label, then there is no way you are going to know what run cap you need.  Each motor has a certain run cap needed to work.  I can not help with the wires in the air handler.  Without a diagram I would just track the wires down to see where they go then I would knot how to wire it back up again.  I do not even know if the unit is wired like it left the factory.

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

Craig HVAC Expert

I have been in the HVAC field for the past 18 years. I can help with most HVAC questions. I work on commerical buildings for the most part, and have yet to find anything I could not troubleshoot and repair, when repairable. I work on small 1 ton units to a 2500 ton chiller. Troubleshoot air flow, elect, and control problems. I attend regular classes to keep up with the latest and greatest.

I work on commerical sites, hospitals, gov't buildings. I can troubleshoot just about anything in the HVAC business.

5 years trade school, VFD training classes, Liebert factory training, some York and Trane factory training.