Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/bosch boiler

Question
i just had a bosch fw200 mzbr353a23s3123 gas boiler installed,the propane co brought two 100 gal tanks,1tank gauge was at 65 the other at 55,when boiler was first turn on.two day later the controller said fault ea.i call the tech back and he restarted the boiler.he could not tell me what happened,i looked at the gauge.1 was at 45 and the other 35. a very bad smell coming out of the pvc vent beside the house,inside the pvc vent is dark brown not soot.the tech told me that was normal it was only steam,i call the gas co back about the gas usage for 3 day of being on,they came out to pressure test tanks again -ok-.now 30 and 21,there gas sniffer was going off bad 15 ft away from the outside vent when the unit is on,the installer came back and gave me a report it said it is at 97% efficent,and all he could do was raise the vent above roof.i have turn the thermostat off for now..

Answer
Not saying all are this way, but most gas companies do not have as qualified of technicians as a regular HVAC company. I would have an HVAC or heating contractor test this unit as it appears there is raw gas exiting the vent and could be very dangerous. Thanks J

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

J Cook