Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/bryant heat and a c system

how do you break 24 volt power to w ,  think it has a lockout condition preventing the heat from coming on , the induced draft motor stays on but the burners do not light , approximately mid 90s unit , any help is appreciated , when i pull out the disconnect fuses and put them back in it comes on , but when the therm gets to set temp and cuts off , it wont come back on when the temp drops below set level

Turning off the power to the unit or setting the t-stat to off will denergize the W term. When the inducer fan it on, and the unit will not light it could be an issue with the pressure switch.  At some point the unit should lock up, and will not come back on.  Turning off the power to the unit will reset the lock out.

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

Craig HVAC Expert

I have been in the HVAC field for the past 18 years. I can help with most HVAC questions. I work on commerical buildings for the most part, and have yet to find anything I could not troubleshoot and repair, when repairable. I work on small 1 ton units to a 2500 ton chiller. Troubleshoot air flow, elect, and control problems. I attend regular classes to keep up with the latest and greatest.

I work on commerical sites, hospitals, gov't buildings. I can troubleshoot just about anything in the HVAC business.

5 years trade school, VFD training classes, Liebert factory training, some York and Trane factory training.