You are here:

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/Finding a schematic for an old unit


Hello, I have an old Montgomery Wards air conditioning/heating unit (model SRM-51835C)that I need to find a schematic for. Do you know where to find one? Thanks

I don't know where you can find one?
There should be one stuck/pasted on the inside of the blower compartment door.
Also you might be able to get one if you log on to Goggle images and type in ( Wards air conditioning/heating unit model SRM-51835C)?

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Jim Barnhart


Fifty + years conditioning the air.


Answer questions about , residential and commercial. Answer questions about sheet metal fabrication. Fifty years plus experience. No answers for oil equipment, No answers for kitchen appliances, No answers for laundry appliances, I don't specialize in one particular area of the HVAC area, I'm more of a General Practitioner, Limited in refrigeration/

Hands on since 1950

©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]