Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/Geothermal

Question
Hi, I have a 10 year old geothermal heating unit. I have noticed in the one upstairs room near the ceiling duct some whitish pieces of debris. I wipe it a few days it is back. I have to assume it is from my heat. What is this? Should I be concerned with the other ceiling ducts that are also probably emitting this. This one room's duct is near a shelf so that may be why I see them. What can I do to stop or lessen it. Thanks so much.

Answer
There are many things in the air that leave white flakes.  Most of what dust is it dead skin from us.  It appears as a white flake.  I do not know what you have coming out of the ducts, if it is actually coming from the ducts.  Depending on what the flakes are will depend on how to stop it, if at all.

Craig
achelpguy@gmail.com

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

Craig HVAC Expert