Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/Hot water baseboard heating: zone cold

Question
I have a gas furnace in the basement feeding hot water to two zones: ground floor (working fine) and upstairs (cold).
I have replaced the Taco circulator pump (007-BF5-J) and can confirm it receives 120 volts when activated by the thermostat.  The hot water doesn't get more than 4 feet, leaving the rest of the system cold.  I have bled all the baseboard radiators multiple times and even added a bleeder in the basement where the feed pipe raises between the joists.
At this point, I don't have any idea what the next steps might be.  I thought of turning off the furnace and wiring the pump independently, then opening the return pipe and pumping.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Larry

Answer
As long as you have over 8-10 psi of pressure in the boiler system you should be able to get heat into the house if the pump operates, and there is an unobstructed path to the water (no closed-broken valves, all air is out).  Matter of fact, you probably will get some heat if the system is full, the pump is off, and all valves are really open.
So--Confirm the pump is turning and moving water, that there is water at the highest point in the radiators, and the system, and there is nothing in the path of water flow.

With Regards,
Mike

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

Mike Reavis