Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/Scroll and rotary AC compressors

Where can I get in US scroll or rotary compressors for air conditioning between 12,000 BTU/H and 30,000 BTU/H 3PH 220 VAC R22 refrigerant ????

There are many that sell compressors here in the US.  The brands they carry vary.  A good source is United Refrigeration.  www.uri.com.  They have several stores in the Caribbean Islands and clearly have no problems with export.  If the item in not in their catalog, they can procure it anyway.  There is also another company in Miami, FL called Tropic Supply (www.tropicsupply.com/export).  

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

Craig HVAC Expert

I have been in the HVAC field for the past 18 years. I can help with most HVAC questions. I work on commerical buildings for the most part, and have yet to find anything I could not troubleshoot and repair, when repairable. I work on small 1 ton units to a 2500 ton chiller. Troubleshoot air flow, elect, and control problems. I attend regular classes to keep up with the latest and greatest.

I work on commerical sites, hospitals, gov't buildings. I can troubleshoot just about anything in the HVAC business.

5 years trade school, VFD training classes, Liebert factory training, some York and Trane factory training.