Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/Carrier HVAC Unit

Question
I live in a two story home built in 1998 with one Carrier unit Model FA4ANF060. I have had problems, in the winter, with the blower being stuck on multiple times. I have one thermostat downstairs, and one upstairs. Two dampers. I replaced one of the dampers two years ago because the HVAC technician said it was bad. But I am still having problems with the unit being stuck 'on' when trying to heat two zones. I usually set the downstairs around 70 deg F, and the upstairs at 74 during the night time, but I have awoken in the morning with the upstairs temperature of over 80 deg F.  Besides installing another unit, what other problems could be occuring.

Answer
I am not sure what you mean by stuck on, as the unit is on when heating...  

It seems the problem really lies in the zone controller.  With a mutli-zone system, there is a zone control that makes everything do what it needs to do.  It does not appear replacing the system is the solution at this time.

Craig
achelpguy@gmail.com

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

Craig HVAC Expert