Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/Gas furnace blower won't shut off

John wrote at 2012-12-28 13:08:36

If when you say honeywell you have a silver looking box with a white button sticking out of it under you front panel. This the mechanical brain that tells when the fan should come off and on. Also it will shut off the burner if the temperature get to high. Pull or push the white button this will put the fan into manual mode.  If it doesn't start you will know the problem is with the fan and then you can start by checking for power to it.  

Leslie Malone wrote at 2013-12-22 06:55:23
If furnace heats and blower won't shut oof , sounds like thermostat is in the "ON" position, the fan auto on switch should be in the "auto" position

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

Jim Barnhart

Fifty + years conditioning the air.

Answer questions about , residential and commercial. Answer questions about sheet metal fabrication. Fifty years plus experience. No answers for oil equipment, No answers for kitchen appliances, No answers for laundry appliances, I don't specialize in one particular area of the HVAC area, I'm more of a General Practitioner, Limited in refrigeration/

Hands on since 1950