Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/Gas furnace blower won't shut off

Question I have a very old Honeywell furnace with the old mercury limit switches. The furnace works great but the blower suddenly won't shut off. We checked to make sure it's not a thermostat issue, and December is certainly not a good time to replace a furnace financially or temperature wise because this thing is huge! Ay help you could offer would be appreciated

I don't know what your furnace is? Honeywell never made a furnace, Also I don't know how old "very old" is? within ten years might help know what type of fan control it has?
Don't know what you did to check the thermostat either, or if it's a heating and cooling thermostat or heating only? By the way how big is "huge:.

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

Jim Barnhart

Fifty + years conditioning the air.

Answer questions about , residential and commercial. Answer questions about sheet metal fabrication. Fifty years plus experience. No answers for oil equipment, No answers for kitchen appliances, No answers for laundry appliances, I don't specialize in one particular area of the HVAC area, I'm more of a General Practitioner, Limited in refrigeration/

Hands on since 1950