Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/HEIL Furnace

Question
I have a Heil H9MPT. I have a 2 story house, the up stairs rooms are a bit colder but the temperature seems not as warm as i think it should be.  What can I do to make sure it is at peak efficiency.

Answer
Ryan,
There are a lot of factors including age, type of duct work, how it is installed, how it is sized, etc. So best advise is to have annual or semi annual tuneups to make sure that it is running at it's peak performance.

The rest of the time keep your filters as spotless as possible, all air vents open and a set 69 or 70 degree temperature and that is the best thing you can do on a day to day basis.

A two story house is actually a two zone area. Your duct work was not made for two zones or you would be asking me about the zoning controls so the only other thing you can do in lieu of that is keep the fan switch in the on position to keep the air circulating.

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

john t. borgman