Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/LP Gas regulator for fireplace

Question
Hello Joseph,  This is Joe from Pennsylvania.  I am a retired educator but have been doing home improvement work since my freshman year in high school.  I have done a fair amount of plumbing and a limited amount of heating work (mostly my own and for friends) however, I have little experience with gas.  I recently installed a gas fireplace in our sunroom and had to convert it from natural to LP gas since I have no gas line to my property.  No problems with that as it was a fairly simple task.  However, I am not certain what regulator to use and the manufacturer's website is of no help ( KOZYHEAT.COM).   I am also not sure if I need a low or high pressure regulator.  The fireplace is rated for 30,000 BTUs input for LP and I have a 100 lb LP tank.  
Any help with this would be greatly appreciated including a brand name and/or website where I can get one.  Thanks again---JOE
*****Besides having the same first name we must be close in age---I was born in 1952!

Answer
Joe,

Go with a low pressure regulator, mounted at your 100lb tank. your heater should be running at somewhere around 11" .if your heater has a pressure tap to check your pressure at the outlet of your gas valve ,and it's adjustable . Call the manufacture and ask them exactly what to set it for.Again for propane it should be somewhere around 10"-11 ".........I was born in 1952 also, but who is older ? June for me. sorry I could not be more help, depending on your run from the tank to heater determines the OD size of the tubing along with BTU rating, Which I do not know off hand. A Local Propane Company would have the correct info.

I Goggled the below

Vapor pressure of liquid propane at various temperatures

Temperature of Liquid (F)
Approximate Pressure of Gas (psi)

-10
16.7

0
23.5

10
31.3

20
40.8

30
51.6

40
63.3

50
77.1

60
92.5

70
109.3

80
128.1  

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

Joe