Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/Water leak from ac -Tampa

Question
Hello,
    My air conditioner continues to drip water under the blower area . I have cleaned out the drain but it continues . This has never been a problem in the past . What could be causing this ?
         Thanks

Answer
Garrett,
       If the condensate drain line is clear usually we find that the evaporator coil is dirty . Condensate being generated on the coil uses surface tension to roll down the face of the coil into the drain pan . If the coil is dirty the water often will drip off the coil and not drain properly . ac repair tampa
         Marcus  

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

Marcus Cass