Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/Water leak from ac -Tampa

My air conditioner continues to drip water under the blower area . I have cleaned out the drain but it continues . This has never been a problem in the past . What could be causing this ?

If the condensate drain line is clear usually we find that the evaporator coil is dirty . Condensate being generated on the coil uses surface tension to roll down the face of the coil into the drain pan . If the coil is dirty the water often will drip off the coil and not drain properly . ac repair tampa

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

Marcus Cass

I can answer question regarding small refrigeration units ,walk in cooler/freezer,commercial ice machines,exhaust hoods,supermarket rack systems,all residential air conditioning units and commercial air conditioning equipment. No appliance questions please

20 years plus experience in supermarket chains , restaurant refrigeration service , and residential and commercial air conditioning service. Florida class A air conditioning contractor. Currently own an air condition and refrigeration company.

Graduated trade school , hundreds of hours of manufacturer training as well as in house training over the years and best of all - hands on real world experience . Class A license holder in Florida