Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/Contacter switch connections

Question
Hi John, I am based in Spain. I have a Carrier duct system with a burnt out contacter switch(mouse), so bad that I am unable to read the connector ports printed i.e. NC NO L1 etc. I have a new switch which ha the correct rating and is a dual pole as the original. I do not have any wiring diagrams of the exterior unit. I know that the 230V feed enters at L2 and Fan&Comp are thus at T2, but I am left with 4 wires over, a blue Neutral, which I believe enters at A2 and one of the remaining 3 black wires will enter at A1 to energize switch, however I am then left with 2 more cables that come from the terminal block row, can you help, my concern is where the 3 black cables from Terminal blocks should connect to on the contacter switch (schneider LC1D18), Duct system is an old R22 Carrier 38CHE, Heat & Cool system. Thanks for your help.

Answer
Peter,
 Goodmorning
   A1 and A2 are on the side and are attached to the 24 volt coil.  The blue ( common ) wire attaches to one of them. makes do difference and the other is usually yellow on Carrier, but, never-the-less, It will be the same size as the blue.  It should be labeled on the box or the side of contactor which 2 terminals are for the 24 volt coil, that is the low voltage control wires that turn the coil into a magnet and oull the cotactor "points" together and let the high voltage go on through to the equipment to make it run.
 If you supply me with model and serial of the Heat Pump I can get a schematic to you to keep on hand.  There are differemces from my country to other countries with voltage, amperes, cycles and the parts themselves.  So, there are a couple ways I can help you.  
 If you have a smart phone, you can send a pic of the name plate and or a picture of the electrical box the contactor sits in and I can text,call or email back from that info, exactly where everything goes.
 Or you can send me pics on here or a detailed description of where the wires in question are attached at the other end and I can tell you where they land know.
 I would prefer the telephone to get it done quick for you.  I work today, on Saturdays, during the winter to try and get to everyone, it is pretty busy from fall to spring.
 john.borgman@yahoo.com is my personal mail box.  You can either send your phone number and time to call orreturn e-mail address and I will send you my phone number to call.
 I have gone so far as to travel to the Bahama's to help one guy that contacted me on here a few years ago, my wife thought that was pretty cool, as I took her and we made a vacation out of it.
 Let me know.....which way I can help.   I am in Portland, Oregon U.S.A as far as figuring the time difference

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

john t. borgman