Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/Error code 2 Flashes --- System Lockout in American Standard Furnance freedom 80

Question
I have an error code 2 Flashes --- System Lockout (Retries or Recycles exceeded) from my 8-years old American Standard furnace, model# ADD100R9V5F4.   The problem I am having is the heater will not start when a call for heat from the thermostat is given.   This Furnace has 5 burners and the igniter is in right side and the flame sensor in the left.  I found the igniter grows and 3 burners in the left were lighted on, but the 2 left burners wouldn't be on (it seems no gas to these two burners).  When these 2 left burners are not on, the gas valve closes and the flames in the right 3 burners go out.  After this cycles three times, the blower turns on, blowing cold air into room.  But when I turn off the power switch and turn it back on the unit will fire off and reach the desired level of heat and turn off.  When the thermostat sends another call for heat we start this process all over again.  
So far, I have replaced air filter, flame sensor and high limit switch.  Have sure all air registers opened and no block on returns.   But this problem still repeated a few times a day.   My question is should I also replace the manual reset rollout limit? There are two in this model. I would appreciate any advice and suggestion.   

Many thanks,
Jon

Answer
Jon,

Replacing the manual reset rollout will not help, that is strictly a safety device, once it trips nothing runs except your blower fan. I would check your gas pressures at the gas valve first, if your system is propane something around 10-11" for natural gas 3.5" . If all five burner tubes do light most of the time , doubt anything is plugged feeding the two burner tubes. If you never get all five tubes lit, possible something is preventing the gas from reaching those two burners, either the burner main header ( downstream of the gas valve )or the brass orifices are partially restricted. First I would have your pressure checked at the gas valve.If this is a 80% furnace , try removing the flue pipe at the furnace to see if the heat exchanger for those two burner heads are clear also.

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

Joe