Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/furnace

Question
tell me is lennox m/n g60uhv-60c-110-07, s/n 600 8e 33071 the coil is a m/n cx34-62c-6f-1 s/n600 8e33071, is this a good unit and how big a unit will the coil support what about a 5ton lennox high effecincy unit

Answer
You are correct, it is a five ton unit.  You can call Lennox to get specific statistics on the model, and by providing the serial number to them they can tell you what manufacturer warranty if any remains on the unit.  

I don't know if this is the unit currently in your home installed, one you bought from a contractor and are waiting to have installed, or what.  

Here is a link that will pull up some basic specs on this unit...

http://www.innovation-group.com.ua/downloads/eh/60/gu/g60uhv.pdf

http://www.lennox.com/

I personally don't love installing new Lennox units, because I can get a better system (in my opinion) for a lower price and comparable warranty on certain parts.  Your model I believe has a circuit board, which means it is probably a high seer unit.  Not every service technician keeps those standard on his truck, so in a few years or if ever that board needs replacing it will be an extra trip for him.  But I am told it is more efficient to have a board.

If the unit is installed right, then you shouldn't have any worries.  I suggest having a drain access port to pour Simple Green down monthly, cleaning/replacing filter monthly, checking coils every other year, having them cleaned as needed, and keeping the condensor free of debris and not obstructing your handler airflow.  That's all a homeowner need do.  

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

Frank A.