Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/Guardian 80% horizontal gas furnace 100,000btu

Furnace turn on for 4 minutes and shut off; blower come on and a minute later inducer fan motor start again, and flame, etc, turn on for another 4 minutes...

Need to determine if the thermostat is turning the unit on and off.
It could also be shutting down on high temp.  Check the filter and also need make sure there is nothing blocking air flow.  Check the tubes that go from the inducer fan to the pressure switch.  From there is it a matter of troubleshooting to figure out why it is doing what it is doing.  It could be a safety tripping the unit or a bad control board etc.

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

Craig HVAC Expert

I have been in the HVAC field for the past 18 years. I can help with most HVAC questions. I work on commerical buildings for the most part, and have yet to find anything I could not troubleshoot and repair, when repairable. I work on small 1 ton units to a 2500 ton chiller. Troubleshoot air flow, elect, and control problems. I attend regular classes to keep up with the latest and greatest.

I work on commerical sites, hospitals, gov't buildings. I can troubleshoot just about anything in the HVAC business.

5 years trade school, VFD training classes, Liebert factory training, some York and Trane factory training.