Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/Guardian 80% horizontal gas furnace 100,000btu

Question
Furnace turn on for 4 minutes and shut off; blower come on and a minute later inducer fan motor start again, and flame, etc, turn on for another 4 minutes...

Answer
Need to determine if the thermostat is turning the unit on and off.
It could also be shutting down on high temp.  Check the filter and also need make sure there is nothing blocking air flow.  Check the tubes that go from the inducer fan to the pressure switch.  From there is it a matter of troubleshooting to figure out why it is doing what it is doing.  It could be a safety tripping the unit or a bad control board etc.

Craig
achelpguy@gmail.com

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

Craig HVAC Expert