Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/Kenmore Coldspot

Question
Hi! I am living in a condo in Florida and my fridge part of my refrigerator is freezing the food in it. It is a Kenmore Coldspot 106.52552100. I have turned the settings to the least cold and still nothing. It's also making a weird hissing sound all of the time. I'm not too concerned about the sound, I just want to buy milk without it freezing in a few hours. Thank you so much!

Answer
Morgon,
Sorry I just do heating and air conditioning.
From my own life experiences most of my refrigerator troubles were due to dirty coils and debris under the fridge, try pulling the unit out from the wall, take the back cover off and vacuum the stuff out?

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

Jim Barnhart