Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/Rheem M# RGDG-12EARJR

Question
serial# CW5D307 F0194 0202
the burner goes out after about 5 seconds the flame sensor is not sending enough amps to the broad to tell it to stay on.
I have cleaned flame sensor; I have change flame sensor; I have change the broad, still does not work.
I have check all ground wires and connections. I have measured the amps coming from the flame sensor; it is about 0.5microamps. it says it should be higher then 1 microamp.

Answer
The problem maybe with the burner or gas.  The burner needs to be checked and cleaned.  The gas pressure and valve needs to be checked for proper operation.  There may not have been anything wrong with the controls of the unit.

Craig
achelpguy@gmail.com

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

Craig HVAC Expert