Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/Rheem M# RGDG-12EARJR

serial# CW5D307 F0194 0202
the burner goes out after about 5 seconds the flame sensor is not sending enough amps to the broad to tell it to stay on.
I have cleaned flame sensor; I have change flame sensor; I have change the broad, still does not work.
I have check all ground wires and connections. I have measured the amps coming from the flame sensor; it is about 0.5microamps. it says it should be higher then 1 microamp.

The problem maybe with the burner or gas.  The burner needs to be checked and cleaned.  The gas pressure and valve needs to be checked for proper operation.  There may not have been anything wrong with the controls of the unit.

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

Craig HVAC Expert

I have been in the HVAC field for the past 18 years. I can help with most HVAC questions. I work on commerical buildings for the most part, and have yet to find anything I could not troubleshoot and repair, when repairable. I work on small 1 ton units to a 2500 ton chiller. Troubleshoot air flow, elect, and control problems. I attend regular classes to keep up with the latest and greatest.

I work on commerical sites, hospitals, gov't buildings. I can troubleshoot just about anything in the HVAC business.

5 years trade school, VFD training classes, Liebert factory training, some York and Trane factory training.