Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/Thermal switch on Trane XE70

Question
Sorry Craig.  I thought you might have the schematic.  Does ANYONE at this service have prints or does Trane keep them "close to the vest".  If Trane does then I'll contact them but their service costs ($) and this service is free. Please let me know.
Thanks,
Mike

Answer
Trane does not hide anything.  They, like most, do not really make the info easy to get for homeowners.  They want homeowners to have to call for service and not make repairs on their own. The diagrams normally come with all units.  I find them pasted to the inside of the unit or with the owners manual.   There are websites out there that might allow you to buy parts.  They should have access to the info. You are going to need more then just the few first digits of the model number.  

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

Craig HVAC Expert