Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/heil heat pump wiring diagram

where can i get wiring diagram for heil heat pump model #ph5542aka6

Hi Thomas,

I would recommend starting at the Heil manufacturer website, and if need be, cintacting their corporate office by telephone. In the event that they opt to not respond directly to an individual consumer (which I am assuming you are), you may want to ask their corporate office for  the names of some Heil dealers near you, and work your request for this diagram through them.

Good luck!

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

Chuck Best

I can answer most fundamental questions about Air Conditioning and how it works. I can give advice on different services in the DFW area, as well as lend some advice as to pricing systems along with solid opinions as to quality equipment versus sub-standard equipment. I can help educate consumers with regards as to what to look for in a service company, as well as steps they can & should take when considering repairing vs replacing their A/C equipment.

I was the Sr. Sales Technician for one of the most well-established HVAC (residential) companies in DFW for over 5 years. I then became the Dallas Team Leader for another well-established DFW company based out of Ft. Worth. Became the Sales Manager for an area A/C business most recently.

I have written content for several area HVAC (residential) businesses with respect to their Sales Policy manuals. I personally wrote the Sales Training Manual for a well-established DFW area HVAC company.

BS Univ of NM 1985

Million Dollar Sales Club; 2009, 2010, 2010, 2011, 2012