Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/Thermostat on central heat and air unit.

Question
My hear or air is not coming on when I push the on button, however you can hear a little click noise as if it is trying to come on, at first I thought it might be the batteries on the thermastat however it turned out not to be.  Would you know what might be ther problem?

Answer
There can be many different issues with the unit.  It is nearly impossible to attempt to troubleshoot with not much to work on.  A good start would be to cycle the power to the unit to see if that will reset any faults it might have. If that does not work, then troubleshooting with a meter and checking for power is the next step.

Craig

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

Craig HVAC Expert