Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/Thermostat on central heat and air unit.

My hear or air is not coming on when I push the on button, however you can hear a little click noise as if it is trying to come on, at first I thought it might be the batteries on the thermastat however it turned out not to be.  Would you know what might be ther problem?

There can be many different issues with the unit.  It is nearly impossible to attempt to troubleshoot with not much to work on.  A good start would be to cycle the power to the unit to see if that will reset any faults it might have. If that does not work, then troubleshooting with a meter and checking for power is the next step.

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

Craig HVAC Expert

I have been in the HVAC field for the past 18 years. I can help with most HVAC questions. I work on commerical buildings for the most part, and have yet to find anything I could not troubleshoot and repair, when repairable. I work on small 1 ton units to a 2500 ton chiller. Troubleshoot air flow, elect, and control problems. I attend regular classes to keep up with the latest and greatest.

I work on commerical sites, hospitals, gov't buildings. I can troubleshoot just about anything in the HVAC business.

5 years trade school, VFD training classes, Liebert factory training, some York and Trane factory training.