Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/Boiler not firing up

Question
Hello and thank you for reading my question.
I have a Weil-McClain gas furnace,hot water heating system with two zones so there are two pumps that are independently controlled by 2 thermostats.Pilot light is on
There is power coming to the main shut off
The RA832A honeywell control has power coming to it and I was able to over-ride it with the grey button and both pumps are in working order.(even on over-riding boiler didn't fire up)
When we call for heat the boiler is just dead no pump action and no firing up on either pump.Since this is a closed system there is no low water shut-off like with a steam boiler.Any ideas?

Answer
Of course I am limited without being able to trace circuits myself, but my concern is with the circuit board in the control with power to it but no action on a call for heat. I wish I could tell you something to try, but I would not replace the board based on my diagnosis, I would invest in a service call so it can be properly traced to identify the problem. Thanks J

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

J Cook