Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/Gaffers & Sattler

Question
QUESTION: I am purchasing a home with a Gaffers & Sattler heating & a/c unit. The insurance co. is asking for info. that I cannot find.

Is Gaffers & Sattler still in business, if so, how can I get in touch with them?

ANSWER: Bill,
I can't find Gaffers & Sattler on my regestry other then a connection with Sears.
Any information an insurance company minght want should be on the unit it self.

QUESTION: All of the info. that was on the unit has eroded with time and is now unreadable.

So are you saying that Gaffers & Sattler was taken over by Sears?

Answer
Bill,
In the 60's & 70's Gaffers &Stattlers was a well known furnace, since then the name has been sold to several different companies and used on several different products.
Your not going to find any one who has any technical information now days.  

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

Jim Barnhart