Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/thermostat

Juan wrote at 2014-01-01 08:06:14
She is showing a picture of a mercury bulb. She's talking about not seeing a spark in the bulb and confusing the bulb with a fuse. No spark in bulb means transformer is not supplying 24 volts  

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

Chuck Best

I can answer most fundamental questions about Air Conditioning and how it works. I can give advice on different services in the DFW area, as well as lend some advice as to pricing systems along with solid opinions as to quality equipment versus sub-standard equipment. I can help educate consumers with regards as to what to look for in a service company, as well as steps they can & should take when considering repairing vs replacing their A/C equipment.

I was the Sr. Sales Technician for one of the most well-established HVAC (residential) companies in DFW for over 5 years. I then became the Dallas Team Leader for another well-established DFW company based out of Ft. Worth. Became the Sales Manager for an area A/C business most recently.

I have written content for several area HVAC (residential) businesses with respect to their Sales Policy manuals. I personally wrote the Sales Training Manual for a well-established DFW area HVAC company.

BS Univ of NM 1985

Million Dollar Sales Club; 2009, 2010, 2010, 2011, 2012