Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/Humidifier

Question
QUESTION: Hi! I have a pass through humidifier. Fan isn't blowing~check valve isn't clicking. How loudshould a click from  the humidistat be? I hear a light kinda click? Are the solenoid and humidifier fan connected? The fan turns freely? What do I need to fix this? Thank You!

ANSWER: Hi Arthur,

If you can get me the brand name and model# I can help you with this.

QUESTION: Sure It's a Lennox Signature series furnace the humidifier is a healthy climate by Lennox WP-2-18 Is that enough info? Thanks Jim!

Answer
Arthur, Thanks for the model #. The light click you are hearing sounds normal. It sounds like you have lost power to the unit. If you have a voltmeter check both sides of the transformer. One side should be reading 120v and the other 24v. If there is no 120v then check in the furnace for a loose connection. If you have 120v, but no 24v then the transformer is bad.

When the stat calls for humidity the fan and the solenoid valve should be energized.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

Jim S.