Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/New gas furnace

Question
I have four quotes from three HVAC contractors that vary widely. One is for a two stage Coleman TM9T060B12MP11 The others are Bryant two stage 925TA42060E17 and a Bryant single stage 925sa42060e17 and a Bryant915sa3060514.
The Bryant 915s is the most expensive and the Coleman is the least.The three contractors all bid the same work and I am trying to figure out which one to go with. I really do not know and cannot seem to find out how much the furnaces cost. The house is currently 1000sf with plans to expand to 1500 in the future. They are all aware of the future plans.
Of course I would like to go with the Coleman as it is the least expensive and a two stage but I do not know how good Coleman is compared to Bryant. I am also thinking of using the new Nest thermostat.

Answer
Tom,

Briefly looked at all models , Clearly the Coleman has the most valve for the price, 96% two stage, ECM motor, lifetime HX warranty 10 years parts, Best price of the four. The Value Line Bryany 91SA is a single stage with a multi speed blower motor @ 95% also comes with same parts and HX warranty.( The Coleman is even cheaper than the value line Bryant ) Coleman is owned by Johnson Controls along with owning York and several other brands.

The Bryant is owned by United Technologies Co. which owns Carrier and several other brands.UTC does heavy advertisment on the Carrier and Bryant brand and ultimately passes those cost to the customer.One reason for the higher prices. Coleman has a lesser advertisment cost than the other brand. Majority of the functioning parts are made in 2nd world countries , gas valve,  motors ,limit controls ,flame sensor, inducer motors, etc etc. The only thing that any one manufacture may make is the Heat Exchanger ( HX ) and cabinet. So to me there is not that much difference in brands.Some models may be a little noisier than others.

The Nest came out with a 2nd generation stat series. I have not personally installed that brand ,but I'm sure it will work for you.

Get all your warranty in writing along with the labor warranty ( which is provided by the installing Contractor ) also get the t-stat warranty in writing.

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

Joe