Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/thermocouple replacement

Question
furnace
furnace  
Hello,
No heat this morning, after several attempts to relit, I've come to the conclusion that the thermocouple went bad. I've changed several on water heaters before, so I am familiar with the process.
Furnace is a Coleman Presidential II #7680B.(photo attached)

My question is do I have to disconnect the gasline to get to the thermocouple? I've removed the mounting screws around the gas valve but the unit still won't move.
Any advice?
Thank you for the consideration.
Harv

Answer
Harv,

You got to remove the pilot line ( 1/4" aluminum tubing ) from the gas valve along with the thermocouple from the gas valve, then remove what looks like a access door/panel behind the gas valve, which the pilot assembly is mounted on. If you do not have a good pilot and it's not touching the top third of the thermocouple that also may be your problem

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

Joe