Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/no heat

have a heil model PGF330080K00A1 serial# g060830930 unit comes on and works and when it ask for heat again does not ignite, panel light will blink 6 times saying that igniter is not igniting then will shut down unit for 5-6 hours and will do it all over again

that error code means the unit failed to light.  It could be a faulty ignitor and/or the flame sensor.  Cleaning the sensor with some steel wool or a Scotchbrite pad can solve the issue sometimes.  The amp draw of the ignitor will tell one if it is bad.

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

Craig HVAC Expert

I have been in the HVAC field for the past 18 years. I can help with most HVAC questions. I work on commerical buildings for the most part, and have yet to find anything I could not troubleshoot and repair, when repairable. I work on small 1 ton units to a 2500 ton chiller. Troubleshoot air flow, elect, and control problems. I attend regular classes to keep up with the latest and greatest.

I work on commerical sites, hospitals, gov't buildings. I can troubleshoot just about anything in the HVAC business.

5 years trade school, VFD training classes, Liebert factory training, some York and Trane factory training.