Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/update to "auto" air handler trouble

Question
Air Handler Model
Air Handler Model  

Aire Handler Wiring diagram
Aire Handler Wiring di  
Hey Craig

I was able to confirm that the trouble is not with the thermostat! I took the downstairs one and hooked it up upstairs. (no finesse I know, but saves me from learning how to really use my multi-meter LOL) Same issue, blower works "on", but not on "auto".

I got up into the hole and checked out the model numbers:
Air Handler: Nordyne G838M-024K-A
There were two relays:
Honeywell R8222D1014
Beacon 90380

Now the question is which one is broke? and how to find out?

I've  included some pictures, one is of the wiring diagram.

Thanks again for yoru time and advice
Julio

Answer
There is part of the wiring diagram that is missing.  It is the section after the plug for heat.  I am not sure what is connected after that.  There has be something controlling the beacon relay.  I do not know what that is.  

Now, based on what you have told me, it appears the blower relay is working.   That is not to say that the contacts are bad...

The problem with reading a meter is understanding the voltage you see.  It is not something I can teach on this forum.  You might get a "0" and that could be good or bad reading. The other issue I have with this is you getting shocked.

The logic would be to see if the becan relay has 24v to the coil.  If it does, then I would guess the relay is bad.  If is does not, then what is controlling the relay has to be determined.  

Craig
achelpguy@gmail.com  

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

Craig HVAC Expert