Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/Coleman Evcon Furnace

Question
I have a Coleman Revco furnace Model # DGAT056800 and I don't know what size filter it takes and if there is a hanger that suppose to hold the filter in or if it takes one or  two filter. Can you help me out please I just bought my Mobil home and no info on the furnace telling me anything. Thank you in advance

Answer
Hi Tammy,
There should be two doors on your furnace. Behind the top door should be your filter. There will be some screws you will have to remove. According to the manual the furnace comes with a washable filter. I really don't like these type of filters. I would wash this in soapy warm water and keep as a backup. Measure the filter and buy a box type filter. Make sure you buy a one inch thick filter. As the 4 inch thick one will not fit.

If you have any problems just let me know. Good Luck!  

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

Jim S.