Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/HVAC gas furnace

Question
My Trane XV80 gas furnace often fails to ignite when the thermostat calls for heat.  The diagnostic light then flashes three times, the code for pressure switch error.  I have installed a new pressure switch, but the problem continues.  Would changing the filters help?  Any suggestions?  Thank you.

Answer
Edward,
The combustion air in and the vent exhaust out need the proper amount of air passing through to activate the pressure switch,
I don't know what or where they come from or exhaust to but any type restriction can cause the problem?
Changing the filters won't solve the problem.
to many turns and to much length on the exhaust, wind, back draft, etc.

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

Jim Barnhart