Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/Old PTH unit in house

Question
I am renovating a house which I bought and had a PTH153A35D (model) heating/air unit which worked until yesterday.  Have no idea why it died, but it looks old.  I think it is an Amana, but that's just a name that I found on it.  Other than that, I have no idea how old this is or if it's worth even calling a repairman.  I'm thinking that it might be cheaper and more energy efficient to do something else.

Answer
Robert,

If nothing works, such as no fan try checking the circuit breaker and reset.If you decide to replace buy a software program such as hvaccomputer.com for $49.00 to get an accurate tonnage needed for your residence.The new units are a lot more energy efficent and has a better warranty than the old ones.Brands are not that important. Amana has the best warranty out there, Do not know if that applies to PTH models ,but central A/C split it does.If you replace with another PTH unit double check the current circuit breaker rating size as there is a good chance it will be overrated for the new more energy-efficient units and will need to be replaced. There are Rebates also from each state and federal for energy star rated appliances.

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

Joe