Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/A/C Repair

I am looking for a replacement condenser fan for a Lennox 13acc-042-230-01.  I don't really know where to start looking, or if I need other information. Thanks

The Make and model of the unit should not matter.  Remove the old fan motor and use the info on the motor's nameplate.  You can find a local appliance parts place or search for fan motors on the web.
Do not forget a new run cap for the motor.

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

Craig HVAC Expert

I have been in the HVAC field for the past 18 years. I can help with most HVAC questions. I work on commerical buildings for the most part, and have yet to find anything I could not troubleshoot and repair, when repairable. I work on small 1 ton units to a 2500 ton chiller. Troubleshoot air flow, elect, and control problems. I attend regular classes to keep up with the latest and greatest.

I work on commerical sites, hospitals, gov't buildings. I can troubleshoot just about anything in the HVAC business.

5 years trade school, VFD training classes, Liebert factory training, some York and Trane factory training.