Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/Venting outside - hvac

bazooka john wrote at 2013-05-10 00:24:17
If they live in a snow belt state a minimum of 12" above the highest snow fall level.

bazooka john wrote at 2013-05-10 00:25:38

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

Fred Weldin

I can't help you if your whatsis won't work, people (Especially if it's a refrigerator); I have no experience with appliances, and I haven't been involved with H&AC service and repair since March 08, 1996 (Thank the Lord); I always send a "standard" reply to appliance questions and H&AC "Service and Repair" questions (about 20 a month), so if you want to know why your whatsis isn't working like it used to, ask someone else. A lot of my answers arenít read by the questioners; in that event, I always send reminders to read the answers for a month or more (the word "idiots" comes to mind - actually there's another more appropriate word, but discretion prevents its use here). If you have questions about how big a unit you need, if one room's warmer than the others, if you want an opinion oas to scope of work on bids received, etc. just ask. Do visit www.askweldin.com, there's a lot of good information on sizing, ductwork, efficiency, as well as some techniques accomplished DIY-ers can use to troubleshoot and improve their H&AC. Finally, I want to thank all of the kind, serious people whom I meet here: I enjoy working with you. My wife says I'm "snarky" from time to time; as for you others, please use your imagination as to the responses swirling on the snarky side of my brain when I read your questions.

53 years in the business. See www.askweldin.com

ASHRAE, ICC.

B of ME U of D 1965, numerous classes, seminars and a lot of "Hands On" learning since.