Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/fireplace

I have a doublewide with a fireplace, we have gas log in it but the roof keeps leaking, can I remove the vent pipe to the roof and install vent free gas logs and just do away with the pipe?

That is an answer that I just do not know.  You may want to refer to a local supplier and ask them the questions.  I also found some info on  Lowes.com.  If you do, it is important to make sure you have carbon monoxide detectors in the home.

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

Craig HVAC Expert

I have been in the HVAC field for the past 18 years. I can help with most HVAC questions. I work on commerical buildings for the most part, and have yet to find anything I could not troubleshoot and repair, when repairable. I work on small 1 ton units to a 2500 ton chiller. Troubleshoot air flow, elect, and control problems. I attend regular classes to keep up with the latest and greatest.

I work on commerical sites, hospitals, gov't buildings. I can troubleshoot just about anything in the HVAC business.

5 years trade school, VFD training classes, Liebert factory training, some York and Trane factory training.