Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/HVAC

Question
Hi Jim,

I am in the process of replacing my furnace and air conditioner and would like your opinion these brands: Heil, Carrier, and Comfortmaker. I have heard the only difference between Heil and Comfortmaker is the price.

Thanks

Dave

Answer
Hi Dave,

All three of the brands you mentioned are good units. All three probably have the same  Copeland Scroll compressors which is the heart of the system. I don't think you can go wrong with any of them. Now lets talk about the most important thing, the company that will be installing the system. IMO, 80% of the systems that aren't working properly is because of poor installation. This will be the most important decision you make.

If your interested I could give you some questions to ask, let me know.

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

Jim S.