Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/wiring for furnace circut board

fried wire terms
fried wire terms  

same as the first one
same as the first one  
the board was replaced once before and I think it was wired wrong. they put the green ground wires that are attached to the back of the box (not the board) to the yellow transformer wire from the harness and the yellow wire coming from the trans former also. now the green ground wire from the harness is not hooked up to any thing and yes I am replacing the board because it fried the blower motor area. I know wiring harnesses because that was my job for almost 5 years so I know how they should be plugged in but I don't know the first thing about HVAC, so here's my ? do I hook the new one up the same way it is now or do I go with my gut and the diagram? also should I replace the terms on the ground and wire from the transformer since they are black? I really need to get this done since we brought my boyfriends mom home from the hospital yesterday and it's getting warm. I appreciate any help you can give me, thank you. here is a few pictures if you need more let me know

You need to follow the wiring diagram that should be on the inside of the bloer compartment door, and the circuit board diagram.
Wire colors are just for identifing purposes, any color will work just as long as both ends are connected to the proper place.

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

Jim Barnhart

Fifty + years conditioning the air.

Answer questions about , residential and commercial. Answer questions about sheet metal fabrication. Fifty years plus experience. No answers for oil equipment, No answers for kitchen appliances, No answers for laundry appliances, I don't specialize in one particular area of the HVAC area, I'm more of a General Practitioner, Limited in refrigeration/

Hands on since 1950