Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/Blower not coming on

Question
I have a Philco model G6RA060C-12. It has a Nordyne control board with numbers 1012-83-9552b and a PT# 624591-B. The problem I am having is the outside ac unit comes on, but the inside blower does not come on. The inside blower does work on all three speeds. I have taken it out and tested it and ran it on all three. For now I have the blower hooked up to an outlet. The blower is running all the time and the outside unit is cycling normally. Is this a bad board? or could it be another problem? if it is the board. Is there a relay on the board that i could replace? What speed is the blower supposed to run on in ac mode?

Answer
Mike,

Check wiring diagram to see what brings on the fan.Either a separate fan relay or the blower motor wires go to a normally open set of contacts on the board.if you have 24 volts at the fan relay or fan part on the board  check to see if the contacts close,( remove motor wires and ohm out contacts ) if not closing replace that part.buy online if it's a board.Usually blower motors are wired for high in cooling mode.

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

Joe