Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/fridge leaking

Question
fridge leaking
fridge leaking  
QUESTION: Hello expert,

I have a Sub-Zero fridge and water just keeps coming out from the bottom of the fridge where the vegetable storage is (see pic). Is it worth it to fix it or I just get a new fridge.

Also, my light just die. I replaced with a new bulb but it did not come up. Is there a wire somewhere that I should check?

Thank you very much

ANSWER: Unblock the drain hose just above the tub and you will be fine.  Once every few months, pour hot water down that drain hole to keep it from blocking up....   Good Luck, Eric

QUESTION: Thanks for the tips.

Answer
Lots of times you have to screw the bulb in with a little more force as over the years, the housing swells and contracts with heat and cold making it harder to get a good contact with the base of the bulb and the receptacle.  If this does not work, unplug the refrigerator and then using a pair of needle nosed pliers, reach inside the receptacle and pull out lightly the center electrical tab.  Good Luck, Eric

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

Eric Campion