Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/GE profile model psc23sgrc serial mh438252

Ice dispenser appears to lock up when pressing for ice. Ice makes no problem. It appears to be the tray mechanism. The bar turns but the plastic parts/washers may be worn as it all seems loose to me. My question is should it be loose, is there a way to take it apart or does the whole tray assembly Ned to be replaced?

Pull the ice bucket out and then shut the freezer door.  Press for ice.  Do you hear the auger motor running?  This is the item that turns the auger in the ice bin assembly.  

Waiting to hear from you,
Eric and Ann Campion

P.S. Please keep in mind we help pay our staff with earnings from parts sales.  Help us keep this valuable service free and order your parts from us. Visit our website for additional help at  or for Parts Order Only, Call 1-570-622-6441

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. If maxed-out... You may visit our website at for quicker service.

30 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched and is supervised by My Wife Ann who is also very experienced in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business

My credentials can be viewed on my website at