Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/Lennox complete heat unit HM-30-100-1

Question
I have a friend, a single mom, with 2 kids at home. She is buying a house that has the above heat/water heat system in it. (Gas). The water heater for the past 2 days has no hot water. She has tried the reset button and confirmed the unit has power. She is on a limited income and has no money to pay for a service call.
I am trying to help her.... what other things might we try to have hot water again?

Answer
Here is a link for the manual for the unit.  (http://www.hvacpartsshop.com/HM30-AM30%20Series.pdf).  The unit contains a control board that will flash a fault code.  The fault codes are listed.  Once the fault code is determined, it will help to determine the problem.

Craig

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

Craig HVAC Expert