Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/Pool Heater

Dear Expert:

I am not sure if this problem is something that you deal with and if not, I apologize.

At any rate, I own a Haywood pool heater model h300ed2 for my in ground pool.

It did not turn on when I engaged the electricity from the circuit board fuse to it.

I have made sure all the wire connections are secure and I replaced the one fuse that it has, but it still does not come on.

It worked perfectly fine when I closed the pool last year.

Do you have any trouble shooting suggestions?

I look forward to your response and I appreciate any assistance you will be able to provide me.

Thank you very much,

You must establish water flow to check these.  The standing pilot, or electric pilot must work.  Gas must be on.  The troubleshooting guide starts on page 34 of their manual found at:

With Regards,

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

Mike Reavis

Questions related to "Wet Heat". This is heating your home, office etc. with radiators, panels, and convector apparatus. Steam and water heat. I can answer questions about boilers, piping,and associated parts of these systems. Please do not ask for specific information about how I feel about one boiler, etc. over another--These questions should be directed to a licensed contractor that you know of, or that your neighbors and colleagues look to to provide solutions.

I have 20 plus years experience, which has lead to passing my state master HVAC license.

Completed college

I work on the manufacturer's side of the business currently