Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/Pool Heater

Question
Dear Expert:

I own a Haywood pool heater model h300ed2 for my in ground pool.

It did not turn on when I engaged the electricity from the circuit board fuse to it.

I have made sure all the wire connections are secure and I replaced the one fuse that it has, but it still does not come on.

It worked perfectly fine when I closed the pool last year.

Do you have any trouble shooting suggestions?

I look forward to your response and I appreciate any assistance you will be able to provide me.

Thank you very much,

Vic

Answer
Hello Vic,

I took a look at this on line. It's basically a furnace. There are 7 safeties on it. Only 1 safety has a reset switch. See if you can find it.

Go to www.haywood-pool.com. go to manuals, find series 300. go to page 15. see if this is something you want to trouble shoot. You will need a voltmeter that reads millivolts. Let me know and I can help you.  

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

Jim S.