Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/oil furnace repair

Question
Do I need to replace my 20 yr oll furnace if there is a crack in the boiler and water is leaking from it or is there a repair that I can make without replacing it?

Answer
The problem with a cracked/failed heater is that if you are able to "plug" it, it may fail when you really need heat in the home.  You are then at the mercy of busy heating companies to squeeze you into their busy schedule.  During the heating season these companies experience horrible supply and demand problems (high demand for service from the same staff within the same 24 hour periods.)

Find someone to tell you why the heater cracked, and prevent it from happening to the new heater.

Mike

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

Mike Reavis