Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/Residential HVAC blue book

Is there a residential HVAC blue book available to help me figure out the age and size of all condensers, especially Lennox.

Not that I am aware of.  Most of the time, we in the field, can determine the size and age of the unit by looking the model and ser. numbers.  The typical model number as the size as part of the number.  The ser. numbers are date coded for the most part.

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

Craig HVAC Expert

I have been in the HVAC field for the past 18 years. I can help with most HVAC questions. I work on commerical buildings for the most part, and have yet to find anything I could not troubleshoot and repair, when repairable. I work on small 1 ton units to a 2500 ton chiller. Troubleshoot air flow, elect, and control problems. I attend regular classes to keep up with the latest and greatest.

I work on commerical sites, hospitals, gov't buildings. I can troubleshoot just about anything in the HVAC business.

5 years trade school, VFD training classes, Liebert factory training, some York and Trane factory training.