Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/Broken Freezer

Question
Hi.
I have a Liebherr GN3023 standup 7 drawer frost free freezer.

It has stopped cooling, ie the motor is running (continually), but the temperature has been creeping up slowly from -18 to 0. It did go down again once or twice, but is now stuck on zero.

Not sure if this helps, but
1) the top part of the freezer if freezing over, even though its a frost free freezer
2) there is a tube at the back which is full of liquid
3) the story started after the freezer was left open for a while.

I have seen online that I should check the air vents, but have no idea where they are.

Many thanks for your help

Jeremy

Answer
Jeremy,
       The fact that this started after the door was left open indicates that the evaporator coil is likely iced up. When the coil is iced it restricts airflow and reduces heat transfer. The freezer has a defrost cycle built in but it can not handle unusually heavy ice build up . The door being left open allows humidity ( moisture )  to be introduced which likely allowed the coil to ice.  *** Pull your product , unplug the unit - prop doors open and allow to manually defrost for 24 hrs. Plug it back in and you should be good to go. Once plugs back in allow a couple of hours for temp to pull dowm.

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

Marcus Cass